Brother ScanNCut Disney Card No4 - Frozen Home-Deco Pattern Collection X 27 Designs
Create the Disney™ magic with the Brother ScanNCut Disney Card No4 – Frozen Design Collection!
- 27 designs
- Frozen themed
- Mix of silhouettes, sentiments, characters and novelty items
- Great for home décor, card making and more!
- Compatible with SDX or CM machines
- Some editing functions cannot be used with the designs
- Must be activated and exported via CanvasWorkspace (free software) to be used on your machine
Please note: these designs can be registered to one machine, so if you have more than one ScanNCut machine, please ensure you register the cards to use on the machine you want to use going forwards
Please also note: The Disney™ cutting patterns contained on the activation cards are for personal noncommercial use only
- Delivery & Returns
Amazing Disney™ Frozen cut files from Brother!
Relive the magic and adventure of Disney's Frozen with Anna, Elsa and Olaf designs, perfect for DIY party decorations, pillows, apparel and more. Cut these designs from a wide variety of materials such as adhesive vinyl, paper and fabrics.
Activation card for Frozen Home-Deco Pattern Collection with 27 design patterns.
A Free CanvasWorkspace account and internet connection are necessary to unlock the designs. Some editing functions cannot be used with the designs.
Compatible with all Brother ScanNCut machines.
To Use: From a computer or a tablet, access CanvasWorkspace (http://CanvasWorkspace.Brother.com/) to activate your activation card. New users must create a free CanvasWorkspace account.
- Login to CanvasWorkspace (for Web or for PC).
- On CanvasWorkspace for Web, click the Account Settings button at the top right. On CanvasWorkspace for PC, go to Help menu and click Account Settings.
- Click Pattern Collection Activation on Account Settings.
- Enter the activation code on the activation card, and then click 'Activate'. Some pattern collections require selecting the machine after entering the activation code. For machine selection, your machine needs to be registered.
- Confirm the information and cliclk 'Activate'.
- On CanvasWorkspace for Web, go back to top page by clicking the CanvasWorkspace logo at the top left. On CanvasWorkspace for PC, click the Online Contents button at the top left to use the pattern collection.
- Now you can start using the pattern collection!
The cutting patterns contained in this collection are for personal noncommercial use only.
UK DELIVERY - PREMIUM AS STANDARD
- Delivery - £4.95 per order
- FREE delivery when spending over £50 (excluding postage charge)
Fully tracked next working day delivery following the dispatch of your order and we aim to dispatch goods within 24hrs from ordering, however, during busy periods despatches could take 4-5 working days. We use both DPD and Royal Mail for delivery.
Some postcodes including Scottish highlands and N.Ireland will be a 2-day delivery. You will be notified by the carrier.
All of our prices are inclusive of applicable VAT.
OVERSEAS, WORLDWIDE DELIVERY
- Delivery - £9.95 per order
We aim to dispatch international goods within 4-5 working days from ordering. Carrier notifications will advise delivery times. Delivery charges may vary to that displayed. If thisis the case we will contact you. Additional costs may need to be paid.
Customers ordering from outside the UK will be able to purchase goods excluding Tax. Local Tax and Charges that are applicable, should be paid directly to the courier.
IT'S OK TO CHANGE YOUR MIND
Not everything is perfect, so if you’re not completely happy with your purchase, you have 14 working days from the date of receiving your order, to pop it back to us for an exchange or refund. We love being able to offer free UK delivery options, but returns are the responsibility of the customer, and we do recommend using a recorded delivery service to ensure items make their way back to us safely. We kindly ask that you make sure all products are returned in their original condition, with their original packaging and labels. Returns that are damaged or soiled may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer. In the case of Goods which are made and supplied to your specification or which have been personalised for you, you will not have the right to cancel or return the order.
RETURNS ARE SIMPLE
Ensure you are returning within the 14-day time frame, Pop the unwanted items back into their packaging or suitable returns packaging.Complete the returns form included with your order, stating the items and reason for return. Alternatively, please state the details of anything you’d like to exchange. Send it back to us at the following address (we recommend a recorded service): Makers Retail Limited Unit 1-3 Corpacq Stadium Heywood Rd Sale M33 3WB
We’re pretty speedy, so will typically turn around your refund/exchange within a few days. You’ll get an email to confirm once this has been processed. All refunds are returned to the original payment method within 21 days. Refunds vary depending on your bank but typically take up to 5-10 working days to show in your account. We are not responsible for returns costs.
Items are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. If you would like to exchange a faulty item, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product and if relevant, the same size, subject to availability. Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items.
Goods returned outside of the above timeframes will not be accepted and will be returned to the customer.
Any queries please let us help, via the contact page or the Messenger tool at the bottom left of the page.
Please alert me via email when this product is back in stock.