6x6 White card blank
Double sided Tape
Step by Steps:
- Take one sheet of the black card and trim to a 5 ¾ inch square. Add this to the front of the 6 x 6 card blank.
- Choose 2 co ordinating sheets of patterned paper, from sheet 1 cut a square 3 x 3 inches and another square 2 ¼ x 2 ¼ inches, from sheet 2 cut two squares 3 x 2 ¼ inches. Add the squares as in the picture making sure they are equally spaced all round.
- Next choose a die cut square topper and layer onto some black card.
- Taking sheet 2 cut a square 3 ¾ x 3 ¾ inches.
- From black card cut a square 4 x 4 inches.
- Mat and layer all the square using foam pads and add this to the centre of the card.
Your Making is complete now it's about the giving. Enjoy and don't forget to send us Your Makes!