8 x 8 White card blank
Double sided Tape
Step by Steps:
- Take a sheet of black card and trim to 7 ¾ inch square. Add this to the front of the 8 x 8 card blank.
- From one of the inserts that has the flowers down the middle trim a square measuring 7 ½ inches x 7 ½ inches add this to the card forming a black border all the way round.
- Trim one of the coordinating papers to ½ inch x 8 inches, trim a piece of white card ¾ inch x 8 inches, and a strip of black card to 1 inch x 8 inches. Layer all the strips and add to the middle of the card.
- Choose one of the die cut sentiments and mat with black card then another mat of white card. Add this, with foam pads, on top of the strip to the side of the card.
- From some pink and black card die cut two butterfly’s and layer them up, add this with foam pads to the opposite side of the strip.
Your Making is complete, now it's about the giving. Enjoy and don't forget to send us Your Makes!