8 x 8 White card blank
Double sided Tape
Step by Steps:
- Take one sheet of the dark green card and trim to 7 ¾ inch square. Add this to the front of the 8 x 8 card blank.
- From one of the inserts that has a pattern at each side trim a square measuring 7 ½ inches x 7 ½ inches.
- Next from the purple /white striped paper cut a strip measuring 7 ½ inches x 4 inches.
- Add the patterned insert to the front of the card making sure an equal border shows all around the card, now add the striped paper covering the bottom of the insert.
- From the dark green card cut a strip 7 ½ inches x ½ inch and add this to cover where the two papers join.
Your Making is complete, now it's about the giving. Enjoy and don't forget to send us Your Makes!